The workplace can present managers with the challenge of leading different generations effectively. As older workers delay retiring and younger workers are entering the workforce, the work environment has become a patchwork of varying perspectives and experiences, all valuable to say the least.
The Leading Generations
workshop will help participants understand the various generations present at work. Both the young and older worker have ideas and suggestions to offer, which will help the organization thrive in the marketplace. For managers, learning how to deal with the generation gaps at work will help you become a better leader.
As a result of this workshop, participants will better understand:
- What generations exist in the workplace and what this means to your workplace.
- The background, character, and working style of each generation.
- The challenges posed by the differentiations that exist between each generation.
- The benefits gained by embracing the generation gaps and learning from one another.
- How to adopt your communication style to find common ground with different generations.
- Ways to identify and reframe relationship damaging stereotypes.
- How to embrace generation differences and lead each generation effectively.